About the downtown Everett location
In 2021, Sorticulture was moved to Downtown Everett to meet the state's COVID guidelines for outdoor events. At the time, we did intend to move the festival back to Legion Park in 2022. However, vendors and festival goers alike preferred the new downtown location; therefore, we will continue the event downtown on Colby Avenue.
The downtown location offers the following benefits:
- Guests do not need to take a shuttle to get to the event and parking is ample and free on the weekends
- Better accessibility for folks with limited mobility
- Simple, drive-up package pickup for guests and easier load-in for vendors
- Walking distance to local attractions, shopping, dining, museums and hotels
- Much-needed economic support for small brick and mortar businesses and local restaurants
Contact Tyler Chism at email@example.com
Sorticulture is put on by the City of Everett. Visit Everett is owned and managed by the City of Everett.