We've got a ho-ho-whole bunch of holiday happenings in Everett this season to help you and your family celebrate all season long.
Everett's incredible waterfront just got even better with a community ice rink this season!
- When: Nov. 27 – Jan. 31
- Location: Pacific Rim Plaza at Waterfront Place - 1028 13th St.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 3-10 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Holiday Hours: Dec. 24 - Jan. 2, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Tickets: Adult $16.50; child $13.50 (skate rentals included)
- Learn more
Bayside Neighborhood's Wintertide celebration at Clark Park
The Bayside Neighborhood has a family-friendly holiday soiree planned for Dec. 3 from 5 -8 p.m. Head to Clark Park (Everett's first park) to enjoy fun things like lights, cocoa, holiday music, kids activities and more.
Port of Everett’s Holiday on the Bay
The Port of Everett knows how to throw a holiday party - you won't want to miss this free community festival full of holiday cheer! There's festivities for the whole family, including a holiday market, cookie decorating, kids crafts, music and movies, drink specials, a visit from Santa, a boat parade and so much more.
- When: Dec. 4, noon – 6 p.m.
- Where: Pacific Rim Plaza, 1028 13th St.
- Learn more
Imagine Children’s Museum
Imagine Children's Museum is hosting several holiday parties and activities for the kids and whole family to enjoy.
- Saturday, Nov. 27: Your kiddos will love the North Pole Party where they'll enjoy story and craft time with Mrs. Claus, make kindness calendars, cap and scarf carpet skating and more!
- Saturday, Dec. 11: The whole family is invited to gather together and let their imagines run wild to make fantastical gingerbread houses together.
- Saturday, Dec. 18: The Polar City Party is the place to be for making holiday decorations, cap and scarf carpet skating, penguin racing and more.
- Click here to learn more and register.
Wintertide at the Village
Head to the Village on Casino Road on Dec. 10, between 4 and 8 p.m. for an evening of FREE family holiday fun. This year's wintery goodness includes holiday lighting, cocoa, family photos, local Mexican treats, free gloves and hats, music, and fun activities for kids.
- When: Dec. 10, 4-8 p.m.
Virtual sing-along and read-along with Jim Gill
Children and families are invited to join musician and author Jim Gill for a concert of musical games and musical books. Jim calls his creations “music play” - they are musical games that inspire children and the adults that love and care for them to join in the fun by actively singing, clapping and dancing along.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 11, 10:30 a.m.
- Click here to register
Holiday Mocktails & Cocktails with Revolution by the Barrel (virtual)
Everett Public Library teamed up with the expert mixologists from Revolution by the Barrel to present a free workshop on crafting the perfect holiday mocktails and cocktails. Join Nigel Lindsey, owner and chief mixologist, for a cozy at-home date night or a virtual happy hour with friends. Nigel will share tips, techniques and fun facts so you can master the art of mixology.
- When: Dec. 16, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Register here
- Sign up for a free kit, starting on November 18. If you miss out on a free kit, the same mocktail and cocktail kits are available to purchase directly from Revolution by the Barrel.
Wintertide Book Walk: Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner
Have you ever built a snowman and discovered the next day that his grin has gotten a little crooked, or his tree-branch arms have moved? And you've wondered . . . what do snowmen do at night? This delightful wintertime tale reveals all! Caralyn Buehner's witty, imaginative verse offers many amusing details about the secret life of snowmen and where they go at night, while Mark Buehner's roly-poly snowmen are bursting with personality and charm.
- When: December
- Where: Evergreen Arboretum, 145 Alverson Blvd
- Learn more here